Preorder your signed, personalized copy of Julie Soto's new romance:
FORGET ME NOT
Order deadline is Friday, June 30th, 2023
Order your signed & personalized copy of Forget Me Not by Julie Soto from Gallery Bookshop and receive a page overlay in collaboration with Reading Portal featuring art by Nikita Jobson. *While supplies last*
This is a one-time exclusive offer and only available through Gallery Bookshop!
Quantities are limited, so don’t wait to place your order.
Each customer may order up to two (2) signed books.
To get your personalized copy:
- You may have your book personalized to the name of your choice, and can also request a brief special message, such as “Happy Birthday” or “Congratulations.” The limit for inscription requests is five (5) words.
- Use the “Order Comments” box on the checkout page to make your personalization request.
- Personalization is at Julie's discretion. Please do not make inappropriate requests.
- If you do not want your book personalized, please indicate that you would like an autograph only.
- If you do not indicate a request in the comments box, Julie will sign your book, but there will be no personalization.
- Julie will be signing only FORGET ME NOT, no other additional titles at this time.
Signed and personalized copies are available to both US residents and international readers. International readers MUST pay for their order online via PayPal. Customers in the US may also place their order by calling the store at 707-937-2665.
We will ship the books to arrive on the book’s release date of July 11, 2023 but we cannot guarantee delivery dates. We appreciate your understanding. We also cannot guarantee arrival dates for international orders.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 707-937-2665 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A wedding planner and her grumpy ex must work together to plan a celebrity event in this deliciously spicy and funny novel from the creator of Generation Me.
Ama Torres is an optimistic wedding planner who doesn’t believe in marriage. But weddings? They’re amazing.