We can get this for you pretty soon!
You can be a fashion designer and create the wardrobe of your dream with The Fashion Sketchpad.
Spend less time struggling to draw proportional figures and more time designing gorgeous looks:The Fashion Sketchpad is the ultimate fashion design and drawing book for the aspiring designers who love to sketch clothes but don't have the skills (or the patience!) to draw proportional figures. This fashion activity book is more than just a blank sketchpad with many additional features, including:
• 420 figure templates, or fashion croquis*, in 20 fashion-forward poses to ensure your creations are proportional on the first try, saving time and energy
• Templates are printed on heavy-stock pages with perforated edges for easy removal
• An extensive illustrated garment glossary showing the distinguishing details between a caftan, a sheath, a maxi and so on.
• A handy recommended reading section offering professional guidance
• Best of all, the templates disappear when scanned or photocopied, so you'll never need to fuss with a light box or tracing paper!
*A croquis is every fashion design specialist's secret weapon, and it can be yours with The Fashion Sketchpad. Designers, both aspiring and established, sketch over croquis figures to ensure their creations are proportional on the first try. Working with croquis provides a rapid-fire way to present your ideas to fashion design colleagues, admissions committees, or potential employers in a polished, professional format.
If you're a fan of Project Runway, The Curated Closet, or Aimee Song's Capture Your Style, you'll love The Fashion Sketchpad.
• Makes an inspiring gift for any expert or beginner fashion designer of any age
• An essential tool for building a professional fashion portfolio that focuses on your striking designs
About the Author
Tamar Daniel is a designer who wishes a product like this existed when she started out. She lives in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.